PO Box 787 | 2078 State Hwy 132N, Natalia Tx 78059 | 830-851-9060
Welcome to Natalia, Texas
Natalia was established in 1912 as part of the Medina Irrigation company's development of land west of San Antonio. The irrigation project constructed a canal and ditch system, laid out the town, and converted brush and cotton country into productive vegetable farms. Land agents promoted sales of irrgated farm tracts through train excursions from San Antonio and Laredo. Bringing land seekers from across the nation. Incorporated in 1968, the City of Natalia was named (although misspleed) for Natalie Pearson, the daughter of Medina Dam engineer Fred Stark Pearson.
Natalia Municipal Development District. All rights reserved.
Website Powered by: Crux Technologies